November Stylist of the Month - Sarena Piscitelli!

Here at Colorwise, we’re always trying to bring value to our users by giving you the perspective of professionals. As part of a new series we’re starting, we’d like to introduce you to our November professional stylist: Sarena Piscitelli!

sarenateal%20-%20sarena2s

Thanks for taking the time with us today Sarena. Would you tell us a little about yourself?

"I was an extremely shy child and have suffered from social anxiety my entire life. There were so many times that I felt like I had nothing important to say or that no one would care about what I had to share.

Color made me realize that I am a human being and worth listening to.

I love helping my clients to discover and understand their personal coloring and see them become more confident, knowing that what they’re wearing gets them noticed for the right reasons instead of the wrong ones."

What would you say makes your Color Analysis methodology special?

I take into account my client’s personality as well as their facial features and personal coloring to determine their very best colors.

We asked you to look at a celebrity and come up with a palette for them for our users. Who did you pick?

I chose I stock model to do my color analysis on. She is a beautiful Light Warm Spring and looks best in colors that are warm, light and fresh.

MyPalette%20(12)
Click here to open the palette.

What would you like our users to know about your palette building “philosophy”?

I truly believe that color has the power to change the world.

Where can we learn more about your services?

www.tealinspiration.com

If there was one Color Analysis tip you could share, what would it be?

You can have a warm skin tone and not necessarily be a warm season. (and the same with cool!) It took me years to realize this and it has made my color consultations so much more valuable.

Keep an eye out for more professional interviews! Are there any questions you’d like us to ask our professionals in the future? Let us know in the comments!