Welcome to Colorwise Community! Please Introduce Yourself

Welcome to the Color Analysis Anonymous! :wink: Just kidding, but if you’re really into color and fashion, you’re in great company!

This thread is for introducing yourself to your fellow forum members. If you’re new, say hi! Don’t be shy! :slight_smile:

If you’ve been a part of the community for a while, please take a moment to welcome our newcomers. We want to make everyone feel like they belong!

Starting with myself…

I’m Michael, colorwise.me founder. I heard about Color Analysis for the first time from my wife. She just got her colors done professionally, and was very proud of her brand new printed color swatch.

Well… I looked at it and immediately thought: That this thing must be DIGITAL! (What else you would expect from a geek like me?)

Long story short, this is how my passion for Color Analysis and colorwise.me began.

Thanks for being a part of the Colorwise Community!

5 Likes

Hi there! I’m Ashley.

I’m a website developer in the US. I don’t really have time to do much besides work, and my fashion sense is awful. :stuck_out_tongue: I’m trying to get better, and that’s where I found the My Best Colors app.

I’m a Classic Winter, and some of the colors the app suggested were colors I never would have thought to wear. I went clothes shopping a couple weeks ago and tried a few jewel tone dresses and I love them!

Side note - The app has been pretty helpful for me in another way too - Checking the exact color of a website so I can replicate it instead of trying to guess with a color selection tool. Thanks Colorwise team!

2 Likes

Hi, thanks for making this forum. This is really cool.

I’m April. I’m an interior designer and a little bit of a fashionista. :slight_smile: I found the app when I was looking for something to help me choose clothes and makeup colors. I’ve been carrying a big set of swatches around when I go shopping, and that means I have to bring my big purse and look like a crazy person when I’m looking through the racks. I always thought I was a classic winter but after the colorwise.me system analysed a few of my pictures it said I was a Clear Winter. I love these new color ideas, I can’t wait to go shopping@! next paycheck!!!

4 Likes

Hi there. I’m Billy. I’m very interested in seasonal colors. I hope to find my seasonal color.

3 Likes

Welcome Billy! I found mine here, I’m sure you will too. Michael is a color-savant!

1 Like

Hi, nice to meet everyone. I enjoyed color draping as a kid, and suggested trying that to someone in a Facebook forum, for her ‘tween daughter. It then occurred to me that there’s probably an app for it. :wink:

The rest was history… search history.

Anyhow, I’m a Winter able to wear many Autumn colors and a few bright Spring ones. I like blacks, reds, purples, emerald green, forest green, some mauves, some mustards, cobalt blue, navy blue, deep browns, jewel tones, and other colors.

2 Likes

Welcome! We’re glad you’re here! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello from Italy !!!
My name is Alessandra and I am a chem student (as you can guess from my nickname :joy:). I’ve always had a passion for color theory, even if I can’t quite understand what my tone is. Thank U in advance for the warm welcome and sorry for my poor english :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Your english is great! Welcome!! :partying_face:

1 Like

Thank you ! You are very kind :heart:

Welcome Alessandra!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello everyone, my name is Holle and I’m excited to have found this community.
I’m hoping to update my look when I’m not at work in my black uniform. I was analyzed many years ago as an Autumn/Warm Autumn, flowing into Spring. That has worked well all this time, until I decided to go natural with my hair, which is now salt & pepper, with more “salt” in the front and crown. I love the new hair color, and I’ve gotten lots of compliments, but I’m not so sure what clothing colors work now. I would appreciate any insight or tips from anyone else who has made this sort of change to salt & pepper/gray hair.
Thanks a lots and I appreciate any ideas!

1 Like

Hello Holle, Welcome aboard! I’m sure our community will be happy to help. Polls is the best way to get several opinions. Would you like to create one?

Yes I would like to create a poll to get opinions about my question. Since I’m new to the community and not very computer savvy, I would appreciate any and all help to walk me through the process of creating a poll. Thanks for your help! Holle

1 Like

@Holle_Gilbert, sure, just create a new topic in Which Color Type/Season am I? category. In the editor toolbar click the :gear: button and choose the “Build Poll” option. See the image below:

It opens a poll editor window, in which you can enter the seasons you want to ask about.

And don’t forget to insert your image!

That’s it :grinning:

1 Like

Hello! I’m a library director in a small town in north central PA. I am SO glad to find you and your app. I have been searching all over the web and YouTube for a couple of weeks now taking quizzes and trying to find out my color season. I was thrilled to find your app and finally have an answer! I’m trying to put together a capsule wardrobe and this will be an excellent tool!

2 Likes

Hi Rhonda, I’m SO glad that you found us! Welcome!!!

2 Likes

Hi there, my name is Mayerling I’m from Venezuela and I’m living in Spain and my English is not so good :blush:
I expect the app help me to dress better :wink:

2 Likes