Welcome to Colorwise Community! Please Introduce Yourself

Hi everyone! My name is Tiara… I’m a recent personal style graduate & certified Style Coach! I am excited to be apart of the Colorwise Commuity & I just love to create using different colors! Thank you for the welcome Michael! :smiley:

3 Likes

Hello everyone :thought_balloon:
I’m a student come from China, and
my English is not very good. I’m very interested in fashion and garment art.I’m so glad to join this community and I hope that we can chat everything about the color of clothes. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Hi,
I’m Yael. I had my colors done sometime in the 90’s and came out as Winter. I had noticed that I am less able to wear the really vibrant cool colors with my now very grey hair and not really wanting that intensity of color, anyway, and I had drifted toward the softer colors. I was curious what a current redo would say to me. Decided to use this online tool, before seeing someone in person. I’m not at all surprised that I now come out as Summer. I tried several photos, and showed each of the sub-divisions, but usually Cool Summer. Soft Summer is nice, but a little too muted for me, and Light Summer is also very nice and works, but many colors are too light. So I will settle on Cool Summer, with the thought that I really like some of the darker Light Summer palate. Oddly, I look fantastic in both khaki and salmon; and while I look hideous in black, charcoal grey is wonderful on me. One comment about the tool, really mor about my pictures. My eyes show up some kind of grey, they are really very blue. I wonder if this skews the results in any significant way.

1 Like

Hello :slight_smile: I am really interested in how colour works both aesthetically and scientifically, and as I make most of my own clothes I mind about getting it right. I landed up here after wanting to expand my range of colours for clothes and not being at all sure which ones would or wouldn’t work. It has been confusing trying to understand how this works, particularly as I don’t seem to fit into the model very neatly. However, it certainly helps overall.

1 Like