That’s a great question. This system lets you upload a picture of your wardrobe or makeup and see how the colors match and work together. There’s a video below that shows you the process.
- Take a picture of items in your wardrobe or your makeup bag.
- Click “Browse” to upload the saved image.
- Once it’s uploaded, the system automatically suggests a palette with the most dominant colors in the image.
- To add a new color, click anywhere on the photo that you’d say the color on the screen really matches the color of the product/garment. (That’s called the ‘true hue’ for style nerds!).
- Scroll down to see how the selected color interacts with the four classic palettes.
- Click the Build Your Palette button to continue editing in the Palette Builder.
Shades similar to the ones selected will extend from the wheel showing that its a match. If it appears on your palette, it’s a great choice for you and your wardrobe!